The samples, synth presets, audio files and software hosted and sold at CineTrance-Records.com are covered by International Copyright ©2019. Purchasers on record at CineTrance-Records.com will be licensed to use these sounds Royalty-free in commercial productions. You MUST purchase these libraries to obtain a legal License to use these sounds in any of your work – professional or otherwise.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT:
These sound recordings are released under license. The artists/vendors own and control the rights to the Recordings hosted on this site and described in this agreement.
By using all or any portion of the sounds or presets in these products, you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement. The artists retain all title to and ownership of these files and sounds and reserve all rights not expressly granted to purchasers.
SINGLE-USER MEDIA PRODUCER LICENSE:
1. Mechanical Rights: Licensees have the non-exclusive right to use the Sound Recordings as part of their media productions in whatever medium they choose.
2. Synchronization Rights: Licensees have the non-exclusive right to use the Sound Recordings as a soundtrack “synced” with visual images, games or theatrical works.
3. Public Performance Broadcast Rights: Licensees have the non-exclusive right to use the Sound Recordings as part of a public viewing or broadcast of their production.
The Sound Recordings, Presets, software and sounds contained within the products may not be sold as part of another sample library or collection of audio tracks or presets, in part or in whole.
Manipulated or modified recordings of the Sound Recordings or presets may not be sold as part of another sample library. The Sound Recordings, samples and presets may not be copied or sold for profit, except when used in the Licensee’s productions as part of a greater body of work.
THE LICENSEE MAY NOT:
1. Claim ownership or authorship of the Software, presets or samples.
2. Sell the samples or presets to individuals or groups.
THE LICENSEE MAY:
Use the Sound Recordings in any type of media production that isn’t a sound, sample or preset library or collection of audio recordings that are re-sold/licensed.
Such productions include, but are not limited to, music, games, films, compact disks, DVDs, live sound, radio and broadcast.
The license agreements are effective for the lifetime of the purchaser.